Re: table lock when where clause uses unique constraing instead of primary key.

От Jeff Amiel
Тема Re: table lock when where clause uses unique constraing instead of primary key.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Monday, November 4, 2013 1:48 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:

>Any triggers on user_profile?
>Any FK relationship in either direction?

I grepped the schema (just to be sure) - no foreign keys on columns or table at all.
I do have an audit trigger on the table for updates - inserts into an audit table when changes are made and it DOES do
aseparate select from user_profile for other reasons - but not "for update" or anything - no explicit locking.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: ON DELETE CASCADE Question
От: Elliot
Сообщение: Re: ON DELETE CASCADE Question