Re: Recursive function

От David Johnston
Тема Re: Recursive function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Juan Daniel Santana Rodés wrote
> Hi everyone...
> I have a problem. I am programming a recursive function in plpgsql
> language. This function use a cursor and when the function try to call
> the same function throw a exception that it say me that the cursor is
> using.
> My friends how I can to resolve this problem.
> Regards!!

You probably will have to avoid solving your problem in this way and try
something different.

If you share the problem and your failed solution attempt others probably
will chime in and provide suggestions.

It is possible that a "refcursor" will work, one where you simply call FETCH
and never attempt to re-open it, will meet your needs though.  I am not that
experienced in that particular programming paradigm though.

David J.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade ?deficiency
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Easiest way to CREATE EXTENSION when upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2?