debugging triggers - get original statement?

От gmb
Тема debugging triggers - get original statement?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi
I have a situation where a summary table is updated via triggers on multiple
tables.
E.g. an insert is done on table1; a trigger (trigger_func_1) then causes an
update on table2 , which in turn update table3 using another trigger
(trigger_func_2).

I'm encountering invalid data on table3 and I suspect a bug in
trigger_func_2.

I now want to add debugging to trigger_func_2 where I log the original
statement (transaction?).
I.e. I'm interested in something like "INSERT INTO table1.... "
Anybody have any ideas on how I can get this original statement ?

Thanks
GMB

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Herouth Maoz
Сообщение: Re: An archiving query - is it safe?
От: Luca Vernini
Сообщение: Re: debugging triggers - get original statement?