Re: plperl.c patch to correctly support bytea inputs and output to functions and triggers.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plperl.c patch to correctly support bytea inputs and output to functions and triggers.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Theo Schlossnagle <jesus@omniti.com> writes:
> I've found a bug with the way plperl/plperlu handles bytea types.  It
> fails to correctly handle bytea binary inputs and outputs.

Define "correctly".  The proposed patch seems to be "let's handle
bytea differently from every other data type", and that sure doesn't
sound like a path I want to tread.

От: "estevam Amorim Meneses"
Сообщение:
От: Theo Schlossnagle
Сообщение: Re: plperl.c patch to correctly support bytea inputs and output to functions and triggers.