Re: Terminate the idle sessions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Terminate the idle sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> One of the strange things about these errors is that they're
> asynchronous/unsolicited, but they appear to the client to be the
> response to their next request (if it doesn't eat ECONNRESET instead).

Right, which is what makes class 57 (operator intervention) seem
attractive to me.  From the client's standpoint these look little
different from ERRCODE_ADMIN_SHUTDOWN or ERRCODE_CRASH_SHUTDOWN,
which are in that category.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: vacuum_cost_page_miss default value and modern hardware
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Single transaction in the tablesync worker?