Is there an upper limit on the size of an array if it is indexed?

От AlexK
Тема Is there an upper limit on the size of an array if it is indexed?
Дата
Re: Is there an upper limit on the size of an array if it is indexed?
Список pgsql-sql
I have created a unique index on an array of integers, and it works for a
small test case:

create table i(id int not null primary key,
v int[] not null unique );

insert into i(id, v) values(1, ARRAY[1,2]);

-- fails
insert into i(id, v) values(2, ARRAY[1,2]);
-- succeeds
insert into i(id, v) values(2, ARRAY[2,1]);

Is there an upper limit on the size of an array being indexed? I am
currently considering arrays of 2K-3K integers.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Postgres behavior - Conditional statements
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Is there an upper limit on the size of an array if it is indexed?