Re: How to fix lost synchronization with server

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: How to fix lost synchronization with server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrus Moor wrote
> Dump worked for years without issues when server was 32 bit Windows 2003
> server and Postgres and pg_dump were earlier version 9 (but after upgrade
> new rows are added to attachme table).
>
> How to create backup copies or diagnose the issue ?
> I can change pg_dump execution parameters.
> I can install VC++ Express and compile something to add  diagnozing if
> this
> can help.
> Maybe this message can improved to include more details about the reason.

Given this is an upgrade, though the specifics were omitted, is there some
possibility of a pg_dump/server version mis-match being the cause.  I could
see where a 32-bit client connecting to a 64bit server could possible
exhibit apparent memory-related issues.

David J.

От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: How to fix lost synchronization with server
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Full text: Ispell dictionary