Re: pgsql: Create an improved FDW option validator function for contrib/dbl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Create an improved FDW option validator function for contrib/dbl
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 10/10/2012 04:53 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Create an improved FDW option validator function for contrib/dblink.

> This seems to have broken a bunch of buildfarm members.

Oh, yuck.  It looks like the problem is that the list of allowed
connection options varies depending on configure options.

I think the best solution is to take out the test cases that trigger
those errors.  It's not like they're telling us anything very interesting.

Will fix, thanks for the heads-up.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Create an improved FDW option validator function for contrib/dbl
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove configure-option-dependent test cases from dblink tests.