Re: pg_advisory_lock problem

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: pg_advisory_lock problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rémi Cura <remi.cura@gmail.com> wrote:

>> ah, you're releasing the lock before the insert is committed,
>> since this is all within a function call, its entirely within a
>> single transaction.

> Oh no I hoped it was something fixable

Well, it might be.  Try using a transactional advisory lock and
letting it expire at the end of the transaction, rather than
explicitly releasing it before the transaction commits.  Depending
on some other details, that might get it to do what you want.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Jen Sing Choe
Сообщение: PgAgent binary distribution for Centos 6.5
От: Ramesh T
Сообщение: Re: pgcluu