Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
> Perhaps we should then prune the garbage out of the old version, and
> make the comments version specific so that we start afresh with the new
> docs, but leave the useful comments against the older versions?

It seems clear to me that the comments *should* be version specific,
if that's at all feasible.  When we make a new release then we can
start with zero comments if that seems appropriate --- but as long as
an older set of docs remains on-line, it should have the comments that
were made for it.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: MOVE LAST: why?
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?