Re: Hitting CheckRelationLockedByMe() ASSERT with force_generic_plan

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Hitting CheckRelationLockedByMe() ASSERT with force_generic_plan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 at 22:33, Rushabh Lathia <rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now, to fix this issue either we need to hold proper lock before reaching
>> to ExecInitIndexScan() or teach ExecInitIndexScan() to take AccessShareLock
>> on the scan coming from CMD_DELETE.

> I'd say the following comment and code in nodeIndexscan.c is outdated:

I complained about this previously in

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/19465.1541636036@sss.pgh.pa.us

but got nothing but crickets :-(

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Should new partitions inherit their tablespace from their parent?
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Inadequate executor locking of indexes