Re: problem with libpq/encrypted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem with libpq/encrypted
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> writes:
>> I believe we have a problem with libpq 7.3.3 with encryption. I
>> currently don't have a 7.3.3/ssl system running, but this has been
>> reported by Christian Ruediger Bahls, who traced it, and Dave Page.

> This problem is happening with libpq 7.4 too.

Are you sure it happens with 7.4?  I finally saw a reproducible hang in
7.3.4, which was easily corrected by making the code look more like 7.4.

Please also try 7.3 branch CVS tip to see if it resolves your problem.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: FAQ: 1.13) How do I submit a bug report?
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: index not used afer VACUUM ANALYZE