Re: libpq equivalent of jdbc:default:connection

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: libpq equivalent of jdbc:default:connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jim McLaughlin wrote
> Hi all,
>
> I am rewriting a pljava procedure in C++ with libpq. This procedure needs
> to access some temp tables that the calling procedure creates and
> populates. It seems that the connection created by PQconnectdb creates a
> new connection (I have tried all permutations of conninfo I could think
> of). Since the connection is new, the temp tables are not available
> obviously. On the pljava side, we simply created a connection with
> DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:default:connection"), which behaved
> admirably. Is there a way to accomplish similar behavior with libpq?
>
> Best,
> Jim

I suspect you want this:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/spi-spi-connect.html

but I've never used c++

David J.

От: Jim McLaughlin
Сообщение: libpq equivalent of jdbc:default:connection
От: Jim McLaughlin
Сообщение: Re: libpq equivalent of jdbc:default:connection