Re: cache lookup failed for function 0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
pf@pfortin.com writes:
> As a test, rather than use INSERT, I recently wrote a python test script
> to import some 8M & 33M record files with COPY instead.  These worked with
> last weekend's data dump.  Next, I wanted to look into importing a subset
> of columns using the below logic; but I'm getting "ERROR: cache lookup
> failed for function 0". Re-running the same full imports that worked
> Saturday, I now get the same error.

> Could something in the DB cause this "function" error?

"cache lookup failed" certainly smells like a server internal error,
but we'd have heard about it if the trivial case you show could reach
such a problem.  I'm thinking there's things you haven't told us.
What extensions do you have installed?  Maybe an event trigger?

Also, the reference to ENCODING 'ISO-8859-1' makes me wonder what
encoding conversion is being performed.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
От: Raivo Rebane
Сообщение: Re: Right version of jdbc