Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3

От harpagornis
Тема Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Right, I want to try connecting by psql, but the postgres documentation and
"psql -- help" do not list the syntax for providing the certificate.  I
tried the following, but the error was :  "Connection requires a valid
certificate"
$ psql postgresql://dbmaster:5433/mydb?sslmode=require
I also tried PgAdminIII after entering the certificate names in the
properties page for the localhost.  The error in pg_log was, "could not
accept SSL connection: no certificate returned"  I also got this error
message on the screen from the PgAdminIII program,  "Error connecting to the
server: SSL error tlsv1 alert unknown ca."

От: "Karsten Hilbert"
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump
От: harpagornis
Сообщение: Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3