Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
harpagornis wrote
> @SET PATH="C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.3\bin";%PATH%
> @SET PGDATA=D:\PostgresDat
> @SET PGDATABASE=postgres
> @SET PGUSER=postgres
> @SET PGPORT=5432
> @SET PGSSLCERT=D:\POSTGRESDAT\POSTGRESQL.CRT
> @SET PGSSLKEY=D:\POSTGRESDAT\POSTGRESQL.KEY
> @SET PGSSLROOTCERT=D:\POSTGRESDAT\ROOT.CRT
> @SET PGSSLMODE=VERIFY-CA
> @SET PGLOCALEDIR=C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.3\share\locale

I get your frustration, and the tendency to resort to "kitchen sink"
experimentation, but I have to ask whether you understand the difference
between Server SSL and Client SSL...

Setting PGDATA does nothing for the client and putting client SSL stuff
inside the server's "data" directory doesn't make any sense.

David J.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump