Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add macros wrapping all usage of gcc's __attribute__.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add macros wrapping all usage of gcc's __attribute__.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Add macros wrapping all usage of gcc's __attribute__.

I noticed that this commit attached pg_attribute_noreturn not only
to the extern declarations, but to some actual function definitions.
I think this is a bad idea, because it's going to look like heck after
pgindent gets through with it.  Do we actually need decoration on the
function definitions?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: proposal: plpgsql - Assert statement
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Error with index on unlogged table