Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in joinrels.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in joinrels.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This is still failing:
> =# select indexdef from pg_catalog.pg_indexes where indexdef is not NULL;
> ERROR:  XX000: cache lookup failed for index 2619
> LOCATION:  pg_get_indexdef_worker, ruleutils.c:1054
> Do we want to improve at least the error message?

Maybe we should just make the function silently return NULL if the OID
doesn't refer to an index relation.  There's precedent for that sort
of behavior ...

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in joinrels.c
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg9.6 segfault using simple query (related to use fk for join estimates)