Re: psqlODBC development and support

От Clemens Ladisch
Тема Re: psqlODBC development and support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 07.02.2023 14:31, Michael Binder wrote:
> I noticed that they have not been updated in quite a while (the version
> 13.02 is considerably behind the current postgres version)

The ODBC driver just has to send SQL queries to server and to return the
results.  The network protocol has not changed in a long time.

The primary reason to use a new driver would be support for new encryption/
authentication algorithms.  But version 13.02 is still fine.

> configure: error: libpq library version >= 9.2 is required

Do you have the libpq _development_ package installed?

Regards,
Clemens

> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential ...

This e-mail contains public information intended for any subscriber of
this mailing list and for anybody else who bothers to read it; it will
be copied, disclosed and distributed to the public.  If you think you
are not the intended recipient, please commit suicide immediately.
These terms apply also to any e-mails quoted in, referenced from, or
answering this e-mail, and supersede any disclaimers in those e-mails.
Additionally, disclaimers in those e-mails will incur legal processing
fees of $42 per line; you have agreed to this by reading this notice.

От: Oliver Spickhoff
Сообщение: encryption of password
От: Vikas Choudhary
Сообщение: Support cycle & EOVS dates information for PostgreSQL ODBC driver