Re: application_name backend (not) reporting back to the client : pgbouncer, PgSQL 16.1, pgbouncer 1.21.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: application_name backend (not) reporting back to the client : pgbouncer, PgSQL 16.1, pgbouncer 1.21.0
Дата
Ответ на application_name backend (not) reporting back to the client : pgbouncer, PgSQL 16.1, pgbouncer 1.21.0  (Achilleas Mantzios - cloud <a.mantzios@cloud.gatewaynet.com>)
Ответы Re: application_name backend (not) reporting back to the client : pgbouncer, PgSQL 16.1, pgbouncer 1.21.0  (Achilleas Mantzios - cloud <a.mantzios@cloud.gatewaynet.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Achilleas Mantzios - cloud <a.mantzios@cloud.gatewaynet.com> writes:
> For the past few days now we were investigating a strange issue that
> affected our new test environment  : PostgreSQL 16.1 with pgbouncer
> 1.21.0 . We tested with previous versions of pgbouncer against PgSQL
> 16.1 and 10.23 and the conclusion was the problem existed only against
> pgsql 16 no matter the pgbouncer version. Also the problem existed only
> with pool_mode = transaction .

Surely this is a pgbouncer issue that you need to discuss with the
pgbouncer authors.  PG does not keep multiple values of application_name
per session, so you must not be connecting to the session you think
you are.

От: ROHIT SACHDEVA
Сообщение: Re: Related to Foreign Table Accessing
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Postgres storage migration