BDR setup - bdr_node_join_wait_for_ready()

От cchee-ob
Тема BDR setup - bdr_node_join_wait_for_ready()
Дата
Re: BDR setup - bdr_node_join_wait_for_ready()  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-general
What exactly does bdr_node_wait_for_ready() do?  I've been trying to setup
BDR on an existing database and once I run the select
bdr.bdr_node_wait_for_ready(); command on the 2nd node after running the
bdr.bdr_group_join() command it just hangs .  I've done the same setup
procedure on brand new nodes and have no issue with this command and BDR
works fine.  Is there anything that can be done to insure this command
executes properly on an existing database?

Thanks you in advance!

Carter