Re: Error installing 9.5 on Win 2012 R2: data dir not created

От DerekW
Тема Re: Error installing 9.5 on Win 2012 R2: data dir not created
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Found the issue:

The install that worked is on our in-house development server and I
installed with a weak alpah-numeric password.

The problem install is on a hosted, soon-to-be production server where I am
using a strong, ramdomly generated password that includes special
characters. One of the characters in the password that I was giving during
the install was a double quote (").

I installed with a weak password - no problem - and changed it afterwards to
the desired password (containing "). All is working.

От: mariusz
Сообщение: Re: “Loop” in plpgsql Function - PostgreSQL 9.2
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Dynamic collation support