Re: redo failed in physical streaming replication while stopping the master server

От wcting
Тема Re: redo failed in physical streaming replication while stopping the master server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
/*                 * If at page start, we must skip over the page header.  But
we can't                 * do that until we've read in the page, since the header
size is                 * variable.                 */

i don't know the meaning behind this comments,
if ((RecPtr->xrecoff % XLogSegSize) == 0)
it's a long page header, else a short page header,

so "the header size" can be calculated ? right?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: TAP / recovery-test fs-level backups, psql enhancements etc
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Addition of extra commit fest entry to park future patches