Re[2]: [BUGS] Too many files in pg_replslot folder

От Dmitriy Sarafannikov
Тема Re[2]: [BUGS] Too many files in pg_replslot folder
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Well, the files are all different in what you reported, so I would say
> it's not a loop but a very long sequence.

Yes, i have noticed this, sorry for bad explanation.

> This can happen if you have a very long transaction while the snapshot
> for the slot is being built, and a million other transactions happen
> before the long transaction commits.  One way in which this would go on
> and on until it fills the disk is that you have a prepared transaction
> that you forgot about (See select * from pg_prepared_xacts to diagnose
> this one).  Or you could just have a very long transaction (see select *
> from pg_stat_activity).

Thanks for explanation. Where was a long autovacuum on big table.
What will happen when he finished?
Wal sender will remove all of this files together and will utilze disk on 100% again?

Regards,
Dmitriy Sarafannikov

От: Nick Cleaton
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication master can fail to shut down
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] Segfault in MemoryContextAlloc