Re: Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5

От Alan Hodgson
Тема Re: Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday, August 29, 2014 04:14:35 AM Yogesh. Sharma wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> > Are you currently using PostgreSQL?
>
> Currently we are using PostgreSQL 8.1.18 version on RHEL 5.8.
> Now we plan to update this to PostgreSQL 9.0 version with  RHEL6.5. As in
> verion 9.0 I found least Compatibilities.

Any of the currently maintained PostgreSQL versions will run fine on RHEL 6.5 -
that would be the latest release of any version from 9.0 up.

Only you can test and find out if your application(s) will need changes to work
with those versions.

От: "Yogesh. Sharma"
Сообщение: Re: Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5
От: Vinayak
Сообщение: Timezone difference between Oracle SYSDATE and PostgreSQL timestamp functions