Re: Using pg_migrator to upgrade 8.3->8.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Using pg_migrator to upgrade 8.3->8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Mark Corner <mcorner@gmail.com> writes:
> Yep, O will go down that road if I am not duplicating any work.  In my experience building RPMS from SRPMS rarely
just"works" :)

Really?  It's supposed to.  At least at Red Hat, the RPMs *are* built
from the SRPMs, nothing behind the curtain.  In recent releases they're
even built in a minimally-loaded chroot to ensure that there are not any
missing BuildRequires: (which did use to be a hazard).

От: Mark Corner
Сообщение: Re: Using pg_migrator to upgrade 8.3->8.4
От: "Wang, Mary Y"
Сообщение: Re: Startup proc 30595 exited with status 512 - abort and FATAL 2: XLogFlush