Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64

От giovafr
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
hello there.

I have the same issue :

Windows 7 64

This is a new computer (i'm new in my company) so this is my first install
of pgadmin on this machine.

The pgadmin4.log file is also empty for me.
The splash screen is displayed, then pgadmin CPU usage fall to 0, its cpu
counter do not move.
same problem if launched as admin

On this machine i have installed :
VS 2017 community edition
Visual code

i am behind a proxy that often blocks any uncommon port...

no problem with pgadmin 3 1.22

+ some other common stuffs.

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64
От: Mike Surcouf
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64