Re: Permission denied on fsync / Win32 (was right

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Permission denied on fsync / Win32 (was right
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
>> Is it possible that we are getting EACCES (ERROR_SHARING_VIOLATION
>> maybe) in the situation where we try to fsync a file that's
>> been unlinked but isn't fully gone yet due to open handles?

> I think that sounds "reasonable". Not as in a reasonable thing to do,
> but as a reasonable thing to expect from the win32 api.

Probably be good if someone can experimentally confirm that (and confirm
exactly which underlying Win32 error code it is) before we think about
how to fix it.

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Permission denied on fsync / Win32 (was right
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [Win32] Problem with rename()