Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Tiikkaja <marko.tiikkaja@cs.helsinki.fi> writes:
> Sorry for the delay, my master was a bit behind :-( .  I moved the
> trigger code to nodeDml.c with minor changes and removed unused
> resultRelation stuff from DML nodes completely.  This also has the
> README stuff in it.

Hm, I've not compared the two versions of the patch, but what I was
thinking was that I'd like to get the resultRelation stuff out of EState
and have it *only* in the DML nodes.  It sounds like you went in the
other direction --- what was the reason for that?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Concurrency testing
От: Marko Tiikkaja
Сообщение: Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING