[GENERAL] Where to find development builds of pg for windows

От legrand legrand
Тема [GENERAL] Where to find development builds of pg for windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Using PG mainly on windows, I would have liked to test new releases /
development versions before they are available in
https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

Are there some build farms or places where I could find "build snapshots for
windows" without having to build them by myself ?

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: "Igal @ Lucee.org"
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Delete Duplicates with Using
От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Delete Duplicates with Using