malware on postgresql-archive.org/ ??- background windows and pagesclosing on 'back one page'

От AJG
Тема malware on postgresql-archive.org/ ??- background windows and pagesclosing on 'back one page'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,
So I read postgresql-archive.org/ alot via macbook pro and android mobile.

I seem to notice that when using the macbook firefox browser to view
postgresql-archive.org/ that tabs in the back ground start popping uop and
closing. In the past they have been pointing to super resume dot com. I
cannot remember the exact spelling i.e. a dash between super and resume.
From memory when I googled it, it came up as a malware virus. Best guess is
postgresql-archive.org/ is presenting it.

Also, when on android and I have opened up/open new tab )like a right click
equivalent) a thread, sometimes I get additional blank tabs (assume super
resume virus again)

but more annoying is when I click through a link/discussion thread normally,
then hit the back button, the page closes rather than takes me back to the
thread or page I was reading before.

Hoping someone could at least check the super-resume malware concern .. :)

Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-www-f2176062.html