How do I exclude a schema , a function and a table from pg_backup

От pavna
Тема How do I exclude a schema , a function and a table from pg_backup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I need to exclude a schema, few tables and functions defined in public
schema. How do i exclude them from the backup ? I know how to exclude schema
and tables. is there a way to exclude 1 or more functions?

sudo -u postgres  pg_dump -Fc -exclude-schema=schema1 --exclude-table=table1
--disable-triggers -f DB.dump database1

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

От: Mario de Frutos Dieguez
Сообщение: Re: row is too big: size 8168, maximum size 8160
От: David Ghedini
Сообщение: Re: How do I exclude a schema , a function and a table from pg_backup