Re: Bug in gin insert redo code path during re-compression of emptygin data leaf pages

От R, Siva
Тема Re: Bug in gin insert redo code path during re-compression of emptygin data leaf pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Alexander!

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 2:43 PM Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> It appears that we need to handle empty posting list pages also  in disassembleLeaf().  Updated patch is attached.
I'm
> going to commit  it.
Thank you so much for reviewing the patch! You are right, we need to handle the regular insert/vacuum path for the
emptypage as well, thanks for fixing that. The updated patch looks good to me.

>BTW, what is your full name for the commit message?
My full name is "Sivasubramanian Ramasubramanian".
Email : sivasubr@amazon.com

Thanks again!

Best
Siva

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: psql's \d versus included-index-column feature
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: psql's \d versus included-index-column feature