ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940

От DrakoRod
Тема ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi folks!

I've a big problem with a database, is a PostgreSQL 9.6 version on Ubuntu.
When a tried read some tables (approximately 7 of 1073) show this error:

*ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940*

So, I was reading this like data corruption specially the postgresql's
system catalog . I tried generate a dump but in any case, when I try make a
database dump or table's dump show this error:

*pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR: cache lookup failed for
function 406
pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: SELECT oid, tableoid, pol.polname,
pol.polcmd, CASE WHEN pol.polroles = '{0}' THEN 'PUBLIC' ELSE
pg_catalog.array_to_string(ARRAY(SELECT pg_catalog.quote_ident(rolname) from
pg_catalog.pg_roles WHERE oid = ANY(pol.polroles)), ', ') END AS polroles,
pg_catalog.pg_get_expr(pol.polqual, pol.polrelid) AS polqual,
pg_catalog.pg_get_expr(pol.polwithcheck, pol.polrelid) AS polwithcheck FROM
pg_catalog.pg_policy pol WHERE polrelid = '129561'*

No matter if this table or table set I can read with a SELECT or not, I
can't run pg_dump in the database show me ever the above error.

I have idea, of almost all tables I can run a copy to send data to a file,
so I will run copy per table, but just 7 tables a can't read by a select.

Mi questions is: Is there any other way to read this tables and extract the
tuples?, Reading data file directly? omitting some access to catalog?

Thanks

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.
Rozvo Ware Solutions
--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: Raghavendra Rao J S V
Сообщение: Re: How to create a log file in pg_log directory for each executionof my function.
От: Sonam Sharma
Сообщение: Postgresql