Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940

От DrakoRod
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom

I reindex the pg_proc table and reindex finished correctly but I try read
the tables or make the dump and same error, reindexed the database and show
me this error:

ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 125999

Any suggestions, If I run pg_upgrade to 10, will these errors be corrected?

Thanks!

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.
Rozvo Ware Solutions
--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: TalGloz
Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.