Re: Returning Vector of Pairs with a PostgreSQL C ExtensionFunction

От TalGloz
Тема Re: Returning Vector of Pairs with a PostgreSQL C ExtensionFunction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pavel Stehule wrote
> There are already prepared macros
>
> #define CStringGetTextDatum(s) PointerGetDatum(cstring_to_text(s))
> #define TextDatumGetCString(d) text_to_cstring((text *)
> DatumGetPointer(d))

Thanks for pointing out the macros, for some reason I've missed them.

Best regards,
Tal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Returning Vector of Pairs with a PostgreSQL C Extension Function
От: John McKown
Сообщение: Re: unorthodox use of PG for a customer