Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails

От TalGloz
Тема Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I was referring specifically to:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/plpgsql-errors-and-messages.html#PLPGSQL-STATEMENTS-RAISE
>
> I was going for a conceptual communication, not syntax.
>
> Though if you indeed get a syntax error then that precludes the "wrong
> object" theory.

I hoe I got it right from the post, If I set RAISE EXCEPTION just right
after the beginning then I get

ERROR:  syntax error at or near "INSERT"
LINE 31:  INSERT INTO public.runtime_benchmark (test_number, column_n...

Tal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
От: TalGloz
Сообщение: Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails