RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails

От TalGloz
Тема RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> This is very strange, even if I comment all the loops in the function and
> leave only the INSERT INTO command the insert still doesn't happen.

Now If I execute the function locally in a query window like this:

SELECT public.seal_diff_benchmark_pgsql('YW55IGNhcm5hbCBwbGVhc3VyZQ==')

Then the INSERT INTO command fires and values are being inserted into the
public.runtime_benchmark table. But when I execute the command form a Client
code (C++) on a different pc using the libpqxx library, then everything else
in the function works except the  INSERT INTO command. I use the right
credentials since everything else in the function works perfectly.

So why is this happening?

Tal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: TalGloz
Сообщение: Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
От: Charles Clavadetscher
Сообщение: Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails