Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails

От TalGloz
Тема Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Tom's assumption is possibly correct. If the client does not have
> autocommit set then you need to explicitly commit the transaction.

I feel a little bit stupid , I forgot the use Work.commit(); in the function
on the client side!

Thanks for the help everybody!
Tal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: Gunnlaugur Thor Briem
Сообщение: pg_upgrade fails saying function unaccent(text) doesn't exist
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade fails saying function unaccent(text) doesn't exist