Re: pgsql: Do assorted mop-up in the planner.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Do assorted mop-up in the planner.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Robins Tharakan <tharakan@gmail.com> writes:
> I'll probably switch off testing master for a day (and probably stop
> posting more on this thread), but thought I'd post one last
> (seemingly different) signature around the same commit, before
> I wrap up for the day.

Thanks for all the test cases!  I remembered that I have to start
on release-note writing today, which with other commitments means
I may not get to these bugs before the weekend.  But I very much
appreciate your reports.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Ensure that numeric.c compiles with other NBASE values.
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: pgsql: Retire PG_SETMASK() macro.