Re: Missing compiled default for channel_binding param from PQconndefaults

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing compiled default for channel_binding param from PQconndefaults
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> If the null parameter gets passed through cleanly, why don't we end
> up with connectOptions2 inserting the correct value (line 1257 as
> of HEAD)?

Oh, wait, I misunderstood your original complaint.  It's not that
connections are failing, it's just that you would like PQconndefaults
to make the default value visible if there is one, right?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Missing compiled default for channel_binding param from PQconndefaults
От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Re: Missing compiled default for channel_binding param from PQconndefaults