Re: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?

От DAVID ROTH
Тема Re: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have not tried this in a while but I think a SELECT with a "hint" will return rows in the order of the index in the
hint. This does NOT work for distributed queries.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pg_update and encoding