Re: PostgreSQL 14: pg_dump / pg_restore error: could not write to the communication channel: Broken pipe

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14: pg_dump / pg_restore error: could not write to the communication channel: Broken pipe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Nick Renders" <postgres@arcict.com> writes:
> Thank you for all the feedback and suggestions.
> It seems that the "-h localhost" parameter is triggering the issue. If I
> leave it out, pg_restore works without problems with multiple jobs. I
> have also tried specifying the IP number instead of "localhost", but
> that results in the same error.

Hmm ... do you have your firewall set up in any unusual way?
See System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Firewall ->
Firewall Options.  On mine, the only checked box is
"Automatically allow built-in software to receive incoming
connections".  I also have SSH enabled, though that doesn't
seem too relevant here.

От: Mladen Gogala
Сообщение: Re: Force re-compression with lz4
От: Ramnivas Chaurasia
Сообщение: Debug PostgreSQL logical apply process