Re: Recursive use of syscaches (was: relation ### modified while in use)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recursive use of syscaches (was: relation ### modified while in use)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> On top of that, we have the issue I was concerned about that there is
> no mechanism for clearing the cache-busy flags during xact abort.

Hmm, brain cells must be fading fast.  On looking into the code I
find that there *is* such a mechanism --- installed by yours truly,
only three months ago.

Still, I think getting rid of the test altogether is a better answer.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Recursive use of syscaches (was: relation ### modified while in use)
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: Recursive use of syscaches (was: relation ### modified while in use)