Re: Postgresql iPhone

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql iPhone
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Andrew Hoyt <hoytandrew540@gmail.com> writes:
> Hello, im trying to get postgresql working on iPhone.  Everything builds
> fine, ./configure no flags.  I have all binaries compiled, but when running
> initdb I get the familiar problem with "Bad System Call"

Umm ... it would kind of surprise me if Apple had bothered to support
SysV IPC primitives in iOS.  You'd need to find replacements for our
sysv_shmem and sysv_sema modules.  It's possible that posix_sema would
work, although I'd bet against that too.  Basically, that's likely to be
a major port effort :-(

От: raghu ram
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql iPhone
От: Joshua Tolley
Сообщение: Re: Accessing dead rows within postgresql