Re: Mysterious locking problem

От Miguel Carvalho
Тема Re: Mysterious locking problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

thank's for reppling.

> Given your query things above I'm guessing you've turned on query
> printing?

  Query print is off, because that will startve may hardisk verry quickly.

>  Are the selects perhaps SELECT ... FOR UPDATE queries going

  I forgot to mention that the selects are plain selects( not select for
  update ).
> for the same rows in which case I think the second would wait on the
> first?

Can this be a PHP issue?
I have noticed the "locking", because the script line that executes the
query, doesnt ever return( until i stock the first query ).
Regards,
Miguel Carvalho

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Is Digest Mode Really Available?
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Mysterious locking problem