Re: cache lookup failed for function 0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
pf@pfortin.com writes:
> Python script and sample file attached...

This runs fine for me, both in HEAD and 15.4.

(Well, it fails at the last GRANT, seemingly because you wrote
"{table}" not "{TABLE}".  But the COPY goes through fine.)

Assuming that you verified that this specific test case fails
for you, we're down to just a couple of theories:

1. There's some relevant info you didn't supply yet (is it
really a completely plain-vanilla installation?  Maybe some
odd choice of locale?)

2. There's something wrong with your Postgres installation.

It's hard to get much further than that with the info that
we have.

От: pf@pfortin.com
Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Gradual migration from integer to bigint?