Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse
Дата
Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> Are you aware of Andres' commit 02fea8fd? That work prevented exactly
> the same set of symptoms (the same index-only scan create_index
> regressions),

Hm.  I'm starting to get the feeling that the real problem here is
we've "optimized" the system to the point where repeatable results
from VACUUM are impossible :-(

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("HaveRegisteredOrActiveSnapshot()", File: "toast_internals.c", Line: 670, PID: 19403)
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse