Re: raw output from copy

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: raw output from copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The I would suggest we try to invent something for psql which does help
> with it. I just don't see this as an SQL problem.

There's certainly a lot to be said for that approach.  I'm still not
convinced that we can make COPY do this without creating compatibility
issues, regardless of the details; and it doesn't seem like a big
enough problem to be worth taking any risks of that sort.

От: Paul Ramsey
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Queries and PostGIS
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff