Re: BUG #4721: All sub-tables incorrectly included in search plan for partitioned table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4721: All sub-tables incorrectly included in search plan for partitioned table
Дата
Re: BUG #4721: All sub-tables incorrectly included in search plan for partitioned table  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
"Eric Thompson" <eric.thompson@salliemae.com> writes:
> test=# -- remove any irrelevant constraint from the master table, and now
> the date partitioning works

Hmm.  Tracing through this, it seems your child tables have exactly 101
separate constraint clauses; removing one from the parent table gets it
down to 100.  Which is where the cutoff installed by this patch is:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2008-11/msg00146.php

That patch was in response to this complaint:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2008-11/msg00446.php

I'm not entirely sure about a better approach; just moving the cutoff
around doesn't seem like it will do anything except change who's
complaining...

От: "Eric Thompson"
Сообщение: BUG #4721: All sub-tables incorrectly included in search plan for partitioned table
От: "Valter Cabecinha"
Сообщение: BUG #4723: I deleted the pg_xlog paste whwn i wanted to delet the pg_log paste